UX Research Intern UserTesting
ResearchUS, Remote2 months ago
UserTesting lets companies put their customers at the center of every business decision through the power of human insights. The most advanced on-demand customer insights platform, UserTesting helps product managers, UX researchers, designers, marketers, and executives connect with customers in a matter of hours and uncover new insights to improve existing products and services and create new ones.
More than 35,000 companies have adopted UserTesting to make smarter business decisions throughout the design and development of their digital experiences as well as in their marketing messaging and competitive positioning.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Familiar with various qualitative research methodologies (e.g. usability testing, user interviews)
- Can observe, note-take, and facilitate user interviews
- Knows how to distill qualitative and quantitative (e.g. surveys, usage data) data
- Can summarize and communicate research learnings with stakeholders
- Comfortable making recommendations and contributing to product decisions
About the Job
Under the guidance of a UX research mentor, you will partner closely with product, design, and engineering stakeholders as they explore and develop exciting new product features for our core platform. Specifically, you’ll help scope, conduct, and report on qualitative research that fuels product decisions across the development process. In parallel, you’ll work alongside our product research team to build out internal systems and processes that help operationalize how our product department leverages our research and the insights it yields.
Schedule and duration: 10-week program beginning on June 8th, concluding August 14th
Learn more about working at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs