UX Researcher II #0000
Job ID: 1689396 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Position: UX Researcher II
Location: Seattle, WA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Utilize user research, product research, and design research methods and qualitative and quantitative data to create a deep understanding and empathy for our target customers through field research, surveys, personas, lab studies, and other methods (existing or invented) that you identify to be most effective.
2. Work closely with product and design leaders to identify research topics, and build a research roadmap that inform strategy and direction throughout the product lifecycle.
3. Communicate and refresh on a regular basis to ensure relevancy.
4. Create research roadmaps that impact product lifecycles using a variety of appropriate techniques.
5. Identify the best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
6. Develop metrics that appropriately reflect the user experience quality of a feature, product or system.
7. Understand different data types from different sources and perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings.
8. Work cross-functionally with design, business stakeholders, engineering, and marketing to communicate results and recommendations, and advocate on behalf of our customers.
9. Telecommuting benefits available.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction and Design, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline and 1 year of experience in UX research or design. In the alternative, a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction and Design, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline followed by 5 progressively responsible years of experience in UX research or design.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.