UX Researcher (Phone Numbers) Twilio
ResearchUS, Remote2 months ago
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a UX Researcher to be a key member of the UX Research Team. You will be a part of a high-energy dynamic group of individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds. We are deeply invested in shaping the experience of Twilio’s mission to fuel the future of communications by building communications tools that developers, startups, enterprises, and everyone in between, rely on every day.
Twilio is looking for a UX Researcher who demonstrates the following:
- 5+ years of industry research experience
- Mastery of a comprehensive toolkit of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and ability to come up with creative research solutions as needed
- Phenomenal storytelling with keen abilities to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate findings and recommendations verbally and in writing
- Proven track record of impactful research that drives excellent insights and user experiences
- Strong communication skills with a record of solid connections and successful cross-functional relationships
- Attention to detail, organization, and the ability to balance multiple sophisticated projects simultaneously
- Is proactive and self-directed with an ability to identify problems and bring solutions to the table
- Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, Information Science, or in a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
As a UX Researcher, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own and drive the research strategy for Phone Numbers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES + BE BOLD: Generate insights that both fuel ideation and inspire world-class design. Be a passionately vocal advocate for the Twilio Customer through all stages of research, design, development, & go-to-market activities.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Help the team ask the right questions, and bring them along in discovering practical and insightful answers. Contribute to the UX research community & sense of pride.
- EMPOWER OTHERS + DON’T SETTLE: Evangelize and educate others about UX and user-focused processes. Maintain a high bar for the quality & impact of research.
The UX Research Team is a critical partner to the business, enabling the company to conduct customer research effectively. Uncovering user behaviors, needs, and motivations in order to craft products and services that provide value is essential to user experience research and design.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to pursuing hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has modernized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing global communication infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the planet's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: 99,840 USD - 124,800 USD
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: 87,360 USD - 109,200 USD
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks