UX Researcher Republic
ResearchNY, US, Remote 2 months ago
We’re looking for a UX researcher to join our team at Republic!
You will be part of the product team, led by our co-founder and Head of Product.
You will become an expert in our one million users’ needs, attitudes, emotions, and behaviors. Your insights will drive and support evidence-based design and product decisions throughout the product development process.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute research processes, using the proper methodology, to address user behavior and attitudes
- Review, analyze and communicate mixed methods data to generate tactical and strategic insights
- Generate actionable recommendations to product builders that will deliver value for the people who use them
- Challenge the team in finding solutions for the right problems and follow up to make sure insights are acted on
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, data scientists, marketing and campaign managers to ensure your research provides a holistic view of users
Our ideal candidate:
- Prior experience conducting multi-method research studies that improve the quality of existing and new products
- Ability to communicate and coordinate across different teams to engage stakeholders from across the organization
- Will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute with autonomy