TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
1. Utilize qualitative/quantitative studies to collect user feedback, create a deep understanding and empathy for our customers;
2. Work cross-functionally with design, product, and marketing teams to understand business needs;
3. Identify the best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline, product lifecycle and resourcing, plan and carry out surveys, interviews, prototype testing, and other user research studies(existing or invented) accordingly;
4. Perform a whole research project independently, from defining research questions, research project management and implementation to presentation.
1. MS or PhD in a human behavior-related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Science, Statistics, Behavioral or Micro-economics or other related field);
2. 1+ years conducting applied user research for software/web-based products with stories to share;
3. Competent in user research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative;
4. A passion for UX research and synthesizing insights into products design;
5. Familiar with SPSS, SAS, STATA or R is a plus;
6. Creative and effective storytelling is a plus;
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.