To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are Q Branch:
A full service Creative & Technical Agency that supports the Salesforce Sales organization. We're comprised of engineers, designers, tacticians, and strategists. We drive a consultative culture that takes Innovation from idea to prototype to rapid scale.
The Mature Products team in Q Branch is a team of full-stack engineers and UX/UI designers that ideate, design, and develop tools that support the Sales Organization at scale.
We’re searching for two Product/UX/UI Designers to join a highly collaborative, growing team.
This role is responsible for designing and developing Solutions Central, Demo Builder and Business Value Discovery Tools. They play a critical role in supporting our Solution Engineers and account teams to accelerate deals, build trust, grow ACV and empower the Trusted Digital Advisor positioning.
The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with other designers, engineers, and stakeholders on end-to-end experience design using storyboards, journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to illustrate design ideas and direction. This collaboration will ideally result in the delivery of beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business/brand requirements, and technical constraints.
The ideal candidate can describe their experience with and show work products related to:
- Applying a User-Centered Design mindset and methodology when working on product designs.
- Conduct usability testing and capture specific target audience feedback and incorporate that feedback into product/tool design
- Designing user flows and wireframes at both a high level as well as building out refined details.
- Create lightweight prototype concepts for communication with the business, project team, and for usability studies.
- Build Sitemaps, Wireframes, Prototypes, and UX specifications that clearly articulates site/application structure and organization
- Lead and coordinate the prototyping and design of web application structure and user interface ensuring navigation ease and design simplicity
- Execute on all phases of the design process including: collaborating with product and program managers to help define priorities; wireframing concepts and mockups; scheduling the development of solutions with developers.
- Maintain a business and technical understanding of the Salesforce platform.
- Regularly present to broader organization and executive leadership.
A successful candidate will be technically savvy and business proficient, and will thrive on ensuring our internal clients are successful with our tools.
In addition to the requirements above, the ideal candidate will also:
- Have 4+ years relevant work experience as a designer working with developers/engineers.
- Be proficient with modern design tools
- Have knowledge of modern front-end web technologies
- Be skilled in the art of storytelling and design thinking
- Be process- and efficiency-oriented
- Have exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Have executive presence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have and maintain a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Thrive in a “learning while doing” environment
- Appreciate working collaboratively - with the ability to share and receive respectful constructive feedback
- Show up with a strong sense of empathy, authenticity, and ethics
- Achieve goals through a deep understanding and appreciation for the team and its work
- Give back to the community and contribute to our vibrant team and company culture
- Cultivate trusted relationships with peers and business partners and treat everyone equally
As part of a growing team, you’ll have an opportunity to make an immediate impact and be well positioned for career growth and opportunities.