As a UX/UI + Graphic Designer, you will be part of our Product team, working closely with our COO and Head of Design on our dashboard, website and marketing material, helping us build the future of Real-Time Finance. You will also have a chance to work closely with our users to understand their usage of our dashboard and other needs.
Remote CET & ET time zones - Office hubs: London (UK) or Tallinn (Estonia)
- You like the idea of open source code and a world of openness in general
- You want to do more in the Ethereum/Blockchain space
- You are obsessed with functional and beautiful design
- You pay attention to details and love quality products
- You don't forget the big picture and ship finished designs
- You aren't afraid of challenges, enjoy complex requirements and can navigate lack of information
- You want to make a difference and get rewarded by working hard
We're a small tech startup working on a radically new type of payment technology able to improve global commerce!
Superfluid is the asset streaming protocol that enables you to transfer assets every second, instead of using recurring monthly transactions. By accelerating money, we empower people worldwide to do more with less capital, increasing people's independence and overall happiness.
We are a remote team, but some of us work together from an office in London (UK) or Tallinn (Estonia). You are welcome to work remotely or join us there! Learn more at superfluid.finance
- Work closely with our COO, Head of Design and Engineering team
- Help us refine and improve the UX/UI of our visual dashboard and other products
- Create HiFi UI prototypes of new features based on external needs or internal plans
- Improve and refine our branding by producing appealing and memorable graphic content
- Improve and refine our website and other marketing material
- Produce illustrations and graphic content for our social media
- Review the dashboard usage and propose new features based on actual user needs
- Enhance and maintain our Design System with the help of our Head of Design
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design (ie Sketch, InVision, Abstract etc)
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design (ie Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Bonus points if you have worked in a tech startup before !
- Bonus points if you have motion graphics or animations experience !
- Bonus points if you got some $UNI !
- Super motivated team, with cutting-edge Ethereum developers
- Work on world-first, groundbreaking financial technology
- 28 days paid holidays
- Early employees enjoy extra stock options
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people globally
- Flexible working schedule
- Casual and friendly work environment