UX Writer Podium
WritingLehi, UT, US, Remote2 months ago
Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way.
Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
About the role
As a UX Writer, you’ll partner closely with designers and product managers to build and ship creative solutions and experiences to customers running small businesses all over the world. You’ll create content for workflows, interactions, prototypes, and visuals that are thoughtful and practical, leading to a direct impact on Podium, our customers, and their customers.
What you will do
- Write clear and concise content, including product names, labels and navigational elements, in-app announcements, emails, and onboarding, to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms.
- Gather feedback from peers and users to elevate your content solutions.
- You have 2+ years of experience in product writing or content design.
- You have exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, including the ability to write for a range of voices and styles (web copywriting or technical writing preferred).
- You have experience collaborating with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists.
- You have a portfolio of writing samples that demonstrate the various types of content you’ve created (e.g., long form, UX writing, email, documentation, etc)
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.