We are looking for a high caliber Visual Designer to join a project with strategic significance and high exposure. The initiative is fundamental to Amazon’s future, and will provide great personal satisfaction and career development as we tackle some of the most intriguing problems. In this role you are expected to visually raise the creative bar across marketing initiatives, helping us build our brand through the design of our website, branded collateral, marketing programs and more. You’re an expert on the creative process and comfortable both working on design ideas and managing the production of assets. Ideally, you also have experience with animations and cinematic techniques to work with our Content Producer on video assets. A love for design and strong organizational skills are basic requirements, as is the ability to manage expectations of internal and external partners. Thriving in our team’s start-up culture requires a growth mindset, exceptional communication skills, and an innate ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Create on-brand, customer-centric digital design solutions that integrate business goals, audience research and project requirements.
· Collaborate with content creators to support production of marketing and sales material
· Work with content producer on animation, video and motion design
· Fulfill multiple projects requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines.
· Demonstrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills.
· Contribute to design team principles & libraries, as well as development best practices.
· 4+ years of experience as a visual designer, interaction designer or similar
· Bachelor's degree in Design or commensurate professional experience
· A portfolio listed on your resume
· Experience producing high volumes of marketing assets under tight deadlines
· Experience with motion design - using visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to your creations
· Proven ability to work efficiently, and deliver compelling, customer-focused experiences, in a fast paced, iterative environment
· Proven ability to set priorities and meet deadlines amid ambiguous situations
· The proven ability to work across teams and synthesize feedback and input from customers, marketers, copywriters, and product teams
· Experience working with creative agencies
· Experience A/B testing visual assets
· Experience developing visual designs for scale
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us