Please note: In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship.
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Start date: August / September
The internship assignment
Our global Design Team is hiring a Graphic Design intern with a passion for photography. As an intern, you’ll be a member of the team responsible for the design and art direction of core communications and product launches. You’ll conceptualize and execute the Tesla Experience in both the digital and physical world on a daily basis.
Learning goals & tasks
- Design for brand communications on a global scale and produce photography for localized needs.
- Photography techniques, processes, and applications as it applies to products, environments, and people in a brand setting.
- Brainstorm ideas, coordinate assets, collaborate with creatives and present work to the team.
- Ability to multi-task on design projects that require both conceptual and functional thinking.
- Report to the Senior Designer for content creation.
- Fluency in English.
- Preferably studying a degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Proficiency with design software, primarily the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in photography, preferably with experience in photoshoots, studio lighting, composition, white balance and metering and exposure.
- Genuine curiosity in the evolving landscape of art direction, available tools, technologies and trends.
- A motivated quick learner, comfortable with managing multiple parallel-path projects.
- Exceptional visual and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
** All candidates MUST submit a portfolio / personal website to be considered for this position. **
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).