Visual Design Contractor Alt
Graphic DesignRemotea month ago
Alt is on a mission to make investing in alternative assets as easy as investing in stocks. We are redefining alternative assets to include new asset classes that have historically been relegated to the territory of hobbyists and collectors, rather than investors. With Alt, we're turning sports cards – and eventually watches, sneakers, and art – into investable assets.
Our investors include VCs such as 776, First Round Capital, BoxGroup, SV Angel as well as notable angels such as the founders of Stripe, Blackrock and Coinbase. Some professional athletes, including Kevin Durant, Larry Fitzgerald, and Tobias Harris all across different sports have also invested in Alt.
What we are looking for:
As a Visual Designer at Alt, you will intertwine iconography, typography, color and space together to help create a cohesive user experience. Because the Alt Design team is small, you will have the opportunity to work on brand, marketing, and product visuals. We're looking for a visual designer to help create a visual design language for Alt. You will shape the experience that brings transparency and liquidity to all the markets we serve.
The impact you will make:
- Create brand, marketing, and product visual assets.
- Craft graphic elements and visual treatments.
- Deliver visuals across different media
- Explain your design decisions and embrace feedback.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years relevant design experience (graphic design, communications design, etc).
- Strong portfolio of visual design work illustrating successfully launched products.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and vision.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale.
- Experience working and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A driven self starter, experienced in taking ownership of ambiguous projects.
Please include a link a link to your portfolio in your application.