TikTok for business is the fast growing ads platform for online marketers globally. TikTok monetization department has global offices including Mountain View, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The visual design manager ideal candidate is not only a skilled art director, but is first and foremost a visionary strategist. They are a gifted storyteller, with the ability to concept creative ideas with brand objectives and target consumer in mind. They have an appetite for learning, and are comfortable working outside their primary skill set and comfort zone.
- Create designs from concept to production-ready assets in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines, and technical specifications. These include, but are not limited to, effect thumbnails, and UI interface
- Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts
- Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
- Brainstorm with the creative team and create designs inspired by style guides
- Communicate with tech teams to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs
- Support content/marketing department with artwork for campaigns, promoting events and video content
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 5+ years experience in content design or related fields
- 2+ years experience managing, coaching and developing direct reports
- Knowledge of social and mobile experiences
- Coach team members to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers
- Grow and evolve the notion of framework by collaborating with other leads to form a cohesive and performance driven offering across TikTok Monetization products
- Work across programs to define, maintain, and evolve the tools, processes, and communication around asset management
- Leverage principle contributors to explore concept development to influence product, a point-of-view around visual style, and product commitments
- Defind TikTok Monetization products, our brand promise, and its unique value prop amid an interlaced relationship with TikTok’s master brand
- Minimum of 2 years experience in advertising, brand, or B2B marketing — including developing content for the SMB, enterprise, and vertical fields — agency experience working with B2B tech clients strongly preferred
- Actively build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Promote content design at TikTok Monetization department and in the broader design and content communities
- Flexibility to work under a tight timeline.
- Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines.
- Interest in the online advertising market and social media platforms.
Even Better If:
- Animation and data-driven skills are a plus
- Posses knowledge and understanding of current trends in pop culture
- Understand the landscape and new developments in new media, tech, and entertainment industry
- ExperienceD in working in a fast-changing and hands-on work environment
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.