Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From product announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
Our Communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From news announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
As a Visual Designer, you will be embedded in our Internal Communication & Culture team, a sub-team of the broader Communications organization. You will join a growing team of storytellers and communicators responsible for crafting the way we inform, motivate and inspire Dropbox employees. In this role, you will collaborate with other designers and content writers to visually reinforce our most important company messages through branding, illustration, presentation design, and more.
- Create internal campaigns that celebrate, educate, and inspire the employees at Dropbox across a variety of mediums including branding, illustration, print, social, etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create visual narratives that bring their content to life in both a compelling and easy to understand way.
- Visually establish brand consistency across all communication platforms and channels.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of teams, including communications, executive leadership, people team and more.
- 3-5 years of experience designing brand systems that span from identity to packaging to digital.
- A portfolio of your work that showcases your conceptual thinking.
- Strong communication and visual storytelling skills and able to clearly articulate rationale for design decisions.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, tight deadlines, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and iterate across a diverse set of ideas.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency working in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Animation, illustration, and creative writing is a plus.
We’re looking for a kind, ambitious and optimistic creative person who is motivated by making Dropbox a special place to work.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)