Visual Designer Axiom Zen
Graphic DesignVancouver, BC, Canada, Remote6 days ago
We are looking for a talented and driven Visual Designer to join our design team and help us shape and drive the future of ZenHub. Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to shape the image of a well-established SaaS brand, help the marketing team convey brand identify and work closely with the design team in order to ensure a cohesive brand experience across the entire customer journey.
A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite built into GitHub and GitHub Enterprise. At ZenHub, every team member is charged with getting to know customers deeply, learning how to solve their toughest problems, and turning them into evangelists.
Some of the best teams at top brands like Adobe, NASA, Uber, Shopify, Apple and Postmates use ZenHub to stay in the zone.
Our ideal candidate:
- Be an architect of ZenHub’s brand and an advocate for its design system.
- Create on-brand images, videos, email campaigns, landing pages, and interactive assets for paid ads, digital media, branded content, and social ads.
- Own the end-to-end design and visual execution of our marketing website (zenhub.com).
- Create assets like infographics, ebooks, industry reports, surveys, and sales enablement materials.
- Create attention-grabbing, conversion-focused social and paid campaigns.
- Produce high-quality work by paying attention to details, seeking feedback from others, and working collaboratively.
- Define and design templates that our go-to-market team can use to build out world-class sales enablement materials (presentations, one-pagers, etc.)
Your background and experience:
- Has at least 5 years of experience.
- Has expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Figma.
- Has professional experience designing and developing brand systems.
- Has a great understanding of design principles including information architecture, color use, and typography.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and industry insights.
- Has an impressive portfolio showcasing previous visual design work.
- Is a great collaborator who is able to give and receive constructive feedback to improve the finished product and design process.
- Able to generate custom illustrations.
- Proficient knowledge in Webflow and Hubspot.
- Experience creating animations, and Lottie.
- Experience working at a successful tech brand.
- A following on Dribbble or other visual design social platform.
- Has some knowledge of HTML and CSS.
More about ZenHub:
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the above requirements. Our values include continuous improvement and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe that this is the position that will make you excited to work every day, then we want to hear from you!
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Flexible vacation & remote work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit for our high impact individuals.
○ Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
○ Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies - We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ When we can safely return to our office, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!