We are looking for a Visual Designer to own and create beautiful and clean content that best represents the Zoom brand and product lines. This person is expected to design for a variety of platforms including, but not limited to: internal communications, marketing and sales content, events, email, and website. We are looking for someone with SaaS and B-to-B design knowledge, who is a team player and can quickly turn projects. (Sample portfolio required)
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to design communication materials
- Establish design look and feel for new campaigns and projects
- Work within Zoom brand identity and guidelines
- Create custom graphics/illustrations to support programs
- Lead design for multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- BA/BS, 3+ years experience designing for an advertising agency or global brand
- Expertise in Adobe Suite and Figma
- Previous experience with designing internal communications, sales, or marketing collateral
- Able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
- Strong visual, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to present designs to executives and key decision-makers
- Design skills displayed through design system documentation, mock-ups, and style guides
- Ability to take direction and feedback
- Understand Zoom products, features, and industry
Nice to Have
- Experience in high-growth SaaS technology
- First-hand experience in a creative field other than visual design (illustration, video editing, 3D-rendering, motion design, etc.)
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
$82,080.00 USDMaximum :
$151,830.00 USDIn addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.