Visual Designer Rhino
UX UINew York, US, Remote2 months ago
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Visual designers at Rhino are responsible for creating beautiful designs for all touchpoints. They work closely with marketing to create visuals that translate well to digital and print collaterals.
In this role you will:
- Design solutions for marketing and communications (social media, print collaterals, website, etc.) that communicates our message
- Help develop and maintain brand guidelines
- Using brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce our brand style and voice
- Develops branded artwork for events and internal swag
We’re ideally seeking:
- 2-3 years of design experience implementing designs across print and digital
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Self starter who brings ideas to the table and works across disciplines to deliver designs
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and able to convey thoughts and ideas to the team
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe, etc.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.