Web Designer TQ Tezos
Graphic DesignNY, US, Remotea month ago
About TQ Tezos (Tocqueville Group):
TQ is a New York-based blockchain technology company advancing the Tezos project. In close collaboration with global teams,TQ builds products on Tezos and developer tools to help other teams all around the world do so. TQ also helps startups and enterprises adopt Tezos for a variety of exciting use cases, facilitating the growth of a robust, high-functioning Tezos ecosystem.
About the Role
As a Graphic Designer/Web developer, you are responsible for creating world class websites and landing pages. In this role, you will create websites as well as digital marketing pieces such as case studies, presentations, one sheets, email, microsites and banners. You will have expert level in either Figma, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and must be comfortable working directly in git/github. A desire to work in a fast-paced environment while managing numerous projects at once is essential.
- Wireframe, design, iterate and finalize all design elements of a website or application.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Present design work to internal team.
- Collaborate with the development team to match visual design intent.
- Perform website audits specific to brand needs that address problem areas and offer impactful solutions.
- Approach design with an understanding of marketing and conversion rate optimization
- Develop design systems that translate across responsive screens.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into web design.
- Must be team-oriented and comfortable with receiving constructive feedback and input from others.
- Demonstrable experience in UX and UI design
- Demonstrable experience working with design software like Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch, and/or Bridge
- Ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 + years’ proven work experience developing ecommerce websites.
- Excellent communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Understanding of principles of responsive web design
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off